I LOVE chocolate chip cookies. They are one of my favorite. My grandma makes the best cookies. I asked her once what her recipe was and she told me it was just the recipe on the back of the toll house chocolate chips. I was surprised because I believed there had to be more than just a simple recipe on the back of some chocolate chips. But that is all she did. So of course I had to make my own and I found my favorite cookie and everyone who tries them loves them. And of course the recipe is from a back of chocolate chip package.
These are my chocolate and white chocolate chips cookies. It follows the recipe on the back of the Ghiradelli semi-sweet chocolate chip package.
What you will need:
1 package of ghiradelli semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 package of ghiradelli white chocolate chips
1 c. butter or margarine softened
3/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
2 1/4 c. unsifted flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
What to do:
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt, and set aside
- In another mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar and brown sugar at medium speed until creamy.
- Next add eggs and vanilla. Mix on low speed till combined
- now gradually add the dry mixtures (flour, baking soda, and salt).
- Then add 1/2 c. of semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1/2 c. white chocolate chips
- use about a spoonful of the mix onto a greased cookie sheet, or a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper
- bake for 9-11 minutes or until you feel they are done.
Serve cookies warm. Dip them in milk, eat with ice cream. Eat two at a time. Eat them however you want!!
Make sure to share with your friends 🙂